Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just one last chance to have you back

I always thank you.

You were always on my side
whenever I was in trouble.

And I appreciated you for
becoming part of my family.

In my last vacation,
I thought about you a lot.

But there was nobody to talk
about my problems.

I may sound strange but

I thought that if there's one person
who can understand me in this world,
it would be you.

You're the only one
who'll be on my side
no matter what happen.

And speaking of sides,
you're the only one left on my side.

But how could you...

How could you do this to me?

You left me behind
with that woman you called love.

Now I'm alone.

Okay, so you must have loved each other.

But don't I have the right chance?
Just one last chance to have you back?

For I can't just leave you
when I see your life falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment