Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How about this? As my friend ask me when he wrote this next to me.

my fascination is so strong that
i can't take control but go with
it's flow that is so strong to handle
i'm now a little concupiscence

fascination strong
losing control the flow
unable to handle on this
honest concupiscence

the moments tries to unfold
all the conspicuous aspiration
i'm now saving the moment

moments unfold
the conspicuous aspirations
this moment
shall i now save


you are such a strong temptation
like that wine on the rock
hard to resist the aroma

like scotch on the rocks
such aroma as you
sparkling and strong so hard
to resist

the spice stings and hits me
here in my little delight
your love, hugs and kisses

hit me sting me
i delight in your love
i plunge in your hugs
i go losing myself in your kisses

i swear your strong enough
your so delicious and savory,
exquisie to be my dinner.

you're spread on my table
my exquisite menu for my dinner
love and lust all mixed together


1 comment: