Friday, March 13, 2009

our foreheads kiss

until i see you tonight at the back of my mind
i feel your hazel skin, hairsuit, fine and smooth

touching my innermost, my sincere feeling
of love, and desired the warmth of your breath

the moment you exhales in my face as we kiss our foreheads
under the farm we cultivated for our futures contentment

my burden has gone, my weeks' worries
has flee away without us knowing their memories

now i'm here in the heavens, though dark
but the two constant firefly has keep us company

to light up our eyes and be able to see the mountains
the curves, and the flows of the river,

rushing down to the sweetness of the ocean
where you wish to swim, i'm now soaked wet

in our dive, i never regretted.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know why I always have this tingling sensation flowing down my spine everytime I read your poems.

    ReplyDelete